Your entry will NOT be accepted until the online payment process has been completed.
On completing your entry information and making payment you will receive an email from email@example.com,
with your confirmation of entry as well as the confirmation of payment for the event.
Chillie LifeStyle 10KM Race
Venue: Kings Park Stadium
Date: Sunday 28 May 2023
Race Start: 7am
Online Entries Closing: 23 May 2023
Late Entries: Fri 26 and Sat 27 (10am to 5pm) Kings Park Stadium
Maximum Entries: 3000 | NO COLLECTIONS ON RACE DAY
Medals to All Finishers
T-Shirts to first 1000 entrants
Entry Fee: R180
Late Entry Fee: R200
Temp License: R60
ENQUIRIES: MBUSO 081 485 3388 | SYANDA 078 639 6234
View Event Details
IMPORTANT - Please read our terms and conditions
1. The Chillie LifeStyle Race is run in accordance with and subject to WA, ASA and KZNA Rules.
2. Athletes must at least be 14 years or older to participate in the race.
3. One race number will be issued for each participant.
4. The race number contains a chip and must under no circumstance be folded.
5. All entrants must be medically fit and enter the race at own risk.
6. Full result will be available on www.eventtiming.co.za
YOUR ENTRY FEE WILL NOT BE REFUNDED IF YOU DO NOT PARTICIPATE
1. Licensed Athletes must be members of a club and must be affiliated to ASA, and should wear club colours.
2. 2023 Provincial license numbers must be worn at the front and back of vest/t-shirt.
3. KZNA approved age category tags must be worn at the front and back of vest/t-shirt and must be clearly visible.
4. Junior athletes must be 19 years of age and younger on 31 December in the year of the competition and must wear a “J” on the upper front & back of the vest/t-shirt.
5. Proof of age must be provided for all Age category and Junior winners.
6. All foreign athletes must abide by WA rules 4.2, 22.1 & 142 and ASA rule 9.
7. All Traffic Officials, Technical officials and marshalls must be obeyed.
8. Timing will be done from gun to mat.
9. The cut off time for the 10km is 2 hours (9:00 am).
10. Refreshment stations will be provided at every 2.5KM within the 10KM Route.
11. DO NOT LITTER!! Litter boxes will be provided for refuse